I'm being picky... But I'm impatient!

They are out there, you will just have to sit tight. I sold my LY R27 last March, that only had approx 28k I think on the clock

The 2 that are for sale on eBay...

The other has done the right sort of mileage for me, but needs all the alloys refurbing and only has very short tax and MOT

Surely that's just a bargaining tool though?

The one that's 70k is rbrockys off here.

Surely that's just a bargaining tool though?

The one that's 70k is rbrockys off here.

Yep - bingo :smile: That's the plan! I know what I want to pay for it so let's see.

Yeah I've had a look at that one it's just the mileage that puts me off a little - although does look like a very good car.

This one that's done 36k is off the forum too, it's in the classifieds section.

Thanks this really helps. He says he wouldn't take less than 7.2k....

I was thinking 6.5k so good to know my head is in the right ballpark sort of figure.

I'm sad now though :worried:

Do I bargain more or walk away....??

its very unlikely to sell 7.2k as theres plenty of money to spend including tax which I missed.

Also the recaros looking a bit ropey is always a sale killer as 'new' people to Renault wonder why the seats are falling to bits.

If you Paid 6.5 your still all in at 7k ( or a touch over)

there aren't many about- but if you've been waiting years another month or 2 wont hurt.

S

its around £250-£300 round trip.

Plus registration as that's a southern Ireland registration I think ( although im not sure) - you would incur a cost to import it- don't know how much....

S

LOL, it's says Belfast so is in the UK! You'd just need to fly/ferry over and ferry it back. 30% off Irish Ferries at the moment too. Cheers .... Simon.

Similar Thread Suggestions