I'm being picky... But I'm impatient!

Hello all,

Been looking at an F1 for a fair few years now, one of those cars that I've admired from afar really!

I tend to change my cars every 12 months really max, but I think that's because I keep searching for the right car and the right thrill :wink:

I REALLY want a LY 197 R27. I'm into modding too but happy to buy a standard and stamp my mark on her, likewise with the right receipts I'd buy one already done.

I'm in Leicestershire / Warwickshire - but I travelled to Wales for my last car (Missano Red V6 3.2 TT) so distance does not bother me for the right car :smile:

Come and find me!!

Welcome :smile: Now I'm being picky lol.. Warwickshire to Wales isnt really that far is it?? A mate of mine just drove his scoobie from Middlesex to the Lake District for a Mazda MX5 for his girlfriend (personally I think he is mental but thats me) haha.

I'm getting rather tempted to keep the 200T for road and get anether 200 for track fun

I'm in Leicestershire / Warwickshire - but I travelled to Wales for my last car (Missano Red V6 3.2 TT) so distance does not bother me for the right car :smile:
Welcome :smile: Now I'm being picky lol.. Warwickshire to Wales isnt really that far is it?? A mate of mine just drove his scoobie from Middlesex to the Lake District for a Mazda MX5 for his girlfriend (personally I think he is mental but thats me) haha.

I've bought a few cars in the South of England, I live in Northern Ireland. My mates have done the same. If it's the right car it's worth travelling for no matter how far.

I once went to the German/Austrian border with my brother to buy a Mk1 fiesta.

It was an 8 hour round trip so quite far I thought!

The 2 that are for sale on eBay...

1 has done over 70k and doesn't have climate control - I want one with climate control and less mileage

The other has done the right sort of mileage for me, but needs all the alloys refurbing and only has very short tax and MOT

Mileage means nothing IMO

surely with 70k, which isn't high anyway, but that shows it's been driven and enjoyed, rather than one that has 20K on it and has sat around, probably spent half it's life being repaired

Well both have FSH and if I can get one at 36k for the same price as one that's done 70k feels a better option to me :smile:

All personal preference I guess!

Similar Thread Suggestions