I'm A Dad!!! Woohoo!!!...

Congratulations to you and Caroline on your new arrival, fantastic name.. looking forward to some pics and maybe meeting the lil one when he is old enough to attend meets (youngest member) lol

Cheers Maz!!!

Already on the hunt for a mini McLaren race suit!!! :smiley:

He has a Subaru WRC hat/mitt/bootie set, but nothing Renaultsport as of yet unfortunately.

LOL at the names!

Congrats dude! All the best with it.

Childbirth isn't painful, clearly she's never had man flu :wink:

Thank you!!! :smile:

It can't have been that bad, she says she can't really remember most of it... That N20 is good **** hahaha!!!

congrats mate enioy your bundle of joy
dont forget the baby though lol
good name by the way

Congratulations. My little boy is 10 months and walking now. The time has flown. He's slept through from 6 weeks, hope you're as lucky.

Love the name by the way. I wasn't allowed Cesc so settled for Harry

Congratulations mate, it must the most amazing feeling ever to become a dad, I bet someone is still scraping you off the roof!

All the best for the future!!!

Lewis Jenson O'Gorman (can't believe she let me do it) arrived at 0730 on 06.11.10.

Our first born, he's a little star. Caroline was amazing and it was the single most facsinating thing I've ever seen in my life. It was a natural birth with a nice helping of Entinox (Gas/Air), I need to get me some of that stuff for around the house hahaha!!! He weighed 06lb09oz and he's sleeping through the night already, we're just hoping he's not lulling us into a false sense of security. :smiley:

I'll get a photo up as soon as I've transferred them from the iPhone.

congratulations mate! :smile: