If you win a Million Squid Friday....

Theres a nice T-shirt in Primark that I have been after, think it was a fiver. Seriously though I'd be buying:

House with an indoor swimming pool over here
Small apartment abroad
Range Rover
Make the clio one epic machine!

1; House with triple garage.

2; Finish turning Nicole into Nicole.R.

3; Ferrari 246 Dino GT and a Mk.1 Fabia VRS.

Bugger all that.

I'll be getting divorced.

£1m and married and buying a house or £500k single.......

No brainer, you only live once.

Bugger all that.

I'll be getting divorced.

£1m and married and buying a house or £500k single.......

No brainer, you only live once.

YOLO! Hahahah

I'd be straight down a Nissan garage buying a GTR :smile:

Then maybe a house. And a massive unit to keep all the cars i'd buy in it.

Haha! Divorced best answer TBQFH!

As much as the big kid inside me would love this fiesta... A GTR looks better and probably cheaper in the long run and would also eat pretty much anything.... :smile:

Resignation letter is already typed and ready to go.....

The master plan would be to save and live of the interest... Yeah like that would happen :tongue_smilie:

I'd buy myself the house i'v been considering, Get myself a BMW M3 for the main car and a Focus RS for toy, upgrade my DJ equipment and continue to work!

But it would never happen as i'm 23 and never once put the lottery on! :smile:

Its sad that having a million quid doesn't even qualify you as being rich these days.

That could go so fast you'd blink and miss it.

And I'd get a backpack, fill it with clothes and he the first plane outta here and just go until I get bored then come home.

Yeah winning a million quid... I wouldn't resign. Not that I love my job lol... I'd get so bored not working.

I'd be going out to the ring earlier than booked and stopping there a lot longer than i have time off work for.

Work, oh yes, i'll be squating on the bosses desk squeezing out a mr whippy before i set off. :german:

I would give £100.000 to Help The Heroes then the rest would be eaten up by her indoors