If anyone on here....

Chavs mate. Our nations greatest product. Well, ok, not greatest, but what we're best at producing.

Reactions: Sean197
Only got my 1st hoodie a couple of years ago. Shortage of sweatshirts. Hate hoods, only put them up if it's REALLY, REALLY wet. NEVER in the car.

...drives wearing a hoodie with the hood up, let me know so I can issue you with a permanent ban as you're clearly a c¥nt.
Wtf.
That is all.
Sean

I'll see myself out..............................jokes. Who even does that? I know of one complete twat round here driving a battered FN2 Type R with his hood up, he looks like a right bellend.

I'll see myself out..............................jokes. Who even does that? I know of one complete twat round here driving a battered FN2 Type R with his hood up, he looks like a right bellend.
I saw 2 here this morning, one in a limited edition (cough cough) Corsa, the other in a Fiesta ST, both the knobhead's transport of choice thesedays it seems.

Reactions: Benno
Also people who have headphones in whilst driving .... why?
I’m guessing it sounds better than the factory stereo and also they may have Spotify or whatever playing... whether or not it blocks out other road noises and is safe is another matter, personally I’d say it’s dangerous... emergency services sirens for one may be missed!