I saw this and was quite shocked...

i gather this is the liner than sank like a brick......real shocker that - didnt think it would go down so easily but having said that they thought that about titanic :001_rolleyes:

That bird is bloody massive!!! :blush:mg:

Shame about the liner though, many different things in the press today about pilot error etc., but there was a nice piece about a newlywed couple who were on their honeymoon being found safe and unharmed in a cabin below the waterline.

apparently there still alot of people missing, they say missing, i reckon i know where they are. Jokes aside though, thats a horrible way to die. Strange to think that could happen in this day and age.

Sure i heard somewhere it hit a sandbank and they were blaming the pilot. How deep was the water?

They're probably looting the cabins for any gold left behind by the other passengers! Seriously don't expect this kind of thing to happen with the kind of technology fitted to these machines these days. Surely they've got a depth scanner thingy-ma-bob?

I bet that all the Dale Farm people will be down there in a shot...when the cameras have gone home "You got any scrap?" will come into play!!!

I bet that all the Dale Farm people will be down there in a shot...when the cameras have gone home "You got any scrap?" will come into play!!!

I get that at my work few time for asking got any scrap & it p***ing me off! :@

can someone shoot them.

I get that at my work few time for asking got any scrap & it p***ing me off! :@

can someone shoot them.
i hate sundays round here from 8am to 5pm they drive round
:shout:ANY OLD IRON
does your fricking head in:jumpon:

I heard the captain did a good job once the hull was ruptured.

Purposefully manoeuvred close to shore so that anyone who did jump when it finally went over only had 200m to swim to dry land, and boats could zip back and forth with passengers.

Doesn't explain why there was a huge hole ripped in the first place!

The accident looked quite bad, still the statistics could have been far worse, around 1% were missing just after it happened but the death toll will probably still rise.

It's really weird that i was studying the Costa case for my economics exam at uni and doing an exercise about calculating different profits/losses that their cruise liners produce and then i switch on the news and this has happened...

i am pretty sure it hit something before it ran aland, i mean a sand bank wont rip a whole in the hull that big