I may kill someone

richandgem

Platinum Member
And it'll probably be Gem.

For the last 2 weeks I've had a really bad neck pain and headache. It's recently developed into eye pain as well and I have a weird rash behind my eyes. Been to the quacks and he's a bit stumped.

The thing thats driving me mad is the constant headache, paracetemol and ibuprofen just haven't touched it. The docs given me a couple of other pain killers which when taken together do seem to do a great job at spacing me out, and taking away a lot of the pain but not all of it.

I just want o know what's wrong now, it's starting to do my head in

I think this might be used as evidence in the trial!

Sorry to hear that mate! I hope you get better soon!

Any pattern? Worse mornings or afternoon? Any photophobia? What do you mean by a rash behind the eyes??

No real patterns to it, sometimes it's awful all day, then just the mornings. I am a little more sensitive to bright light than normal yes. And this rash is like lots of little bumps and a bit itchy.

I'm on tramadol and dihydracodiene and both together aren't getting rid of the pain, reducing it a lot but not getting rid.

anything to get out Sex:zomg:
seriously though dont sound good hope you get it sorted soon

This might sound a bit wacky, but I had terrible headaches last year, which the doc thought were tension headaches. Then my back went - absolute agony!

I went to see a chiropractor who put the whole thing down to me sitting at desks for hours evey day and my posture. Seems all my muscles were knotting up in my back and neck, with the neck (and shoulder) muscles transferring pain above he eyes into a headache.

Have to say that I didn't believe him at first until he put pressure on a neck muscle to unknot it and my head literally exploded.

Worth looking into and lucky that I had private medical insurance as i've paid out around £700 so far.

Exactly what I get, first doc put me on 6 months of drugs, second doc said neck and back muscles. I also sit with a bad posture. I'm off to see a chiropractor too soon.

Good to hear it worked Digi!

Sounds daft, but might be worth a trip to the opticians as they know more about the relationship between eyes & headaches-may also be able to explain the rash...chiropracter also a good call..Hope you feel better soon ..