I Feel Sick

Just sat in Nissan Juke Nismo Black, gonna have to book a test drive, I can't have both my 200 and a new nismo! Sad face.

The Juke handles well for a car of it's size but is no where near the Clio in terms of cornering ability and fun. Really nice bit of kit with all the trimmings (Juke) but Clio will have you grinning the most.

These views are my own and not that of my employers!

Nismo and nissan are using the Duke as a platform to bring the Nismo brand to the masess. I expect they will end up with a few special models rather like our own Renaultsport.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 200 and ive hated the juke since it arrived but the nismo looks pretty bad ass, 4WD, manual 1.6 turbocharged, direct fuel injection 200bhp. The interior is actually amazing, went into nissan in Aberdeen but they were closed. Its the first motor ive sat in a while within my price range. If could only have both. Hmmmmmm... lottery.
If you compare the 200T and the J Nismo, I know which one id have.

The Nismo is slightly heavier and with a taller centre of gravity it won't hold up against the Clio.Although the possibility of Nismo upgrades would be interesting as they are the same engine.. Nismo tuning on a Renault anyone?

i had a black one overtake me last week, i must say i was quite surprised to see a juke thundering up behind me, then it went past and i saw the nismo badge, didnt know whether to take it seriously or if someone was having a laugh, looked quite nice though