That new job feeling!

Helpimonfire

Paid Member
So after a couple of interviews and lots of "Did I really say that?! Do they like me? Am I worthy of this job? What if they decide they don't need anyone?" of the past couple of weeks, I had a phone call tonight that I was hoping for.

I got offered the job!

Soon to be gone are my days of moving IBCs of chemicals around and hunting for non-existent bottles in a poorly arranged warehouse!

My new job will involve a whole lot of mechanical work, refurbishment of material handling machines, testing, QC and worldwide travel and installations!

I got the job offer 4 hours ago... I'm still shaking :smiley:

Cheers everyone. I'm still grinning like an idiot this morning too :tearsofjoy:

Well done Martin !!!

Awesome news. And if you need a hand when travelling to Dubai, Vegas or the Seychelles: you know where I am :smile:

When do you start ?

Haha I'll bear it in mind mate :wink: I'm hoping to start on the 24th, it's all down to paperwork and such, you know how it is. Get to hand my notice in today too...

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Cheers everyone. I'm still grinning like an idiot this morning too :tearsofjoy:

Haha I'll bear it in mind mate :wink: I'm hoping to start on the 24th, it's all down to paperwork and such, you know how it is. Get to hand my notice in today too...

That hand in notice in feeling!

Nervous and exciting - hope that went alright!

Reactions: Helpimonfire
Congrats bro! Nothing quite like the feeling a bit of forward momentum in your life gives you. Time to go drink yourself into a celebratory coma i say. Just remember to wake up by your start date.

Well done..fuck everything else and get pissed..
That's what I would do..nice one..enjoy travelling
Will you get a personal assistant too?preferably a female:thumb:

Last edited: