How to resize pics ?????

you need to open a photobucket of flickr account mate and use the codes to insert them. There is a sticky on how to do this im sure.

Photo uploads

Hi guys,
Just noticed that I can no longer upload photos?
Where you get two options, either choose file or link to URL, the choose photo option is always greyed out so I cannot select it. And I'll be honest, I do not know how to do all this link to URL stuff! My partner suggested trying Dropbox, but I cannot find how to get the URL??
Any ideas?

amount and size of the pics you can upload depends on type of membership.

easiest way by far is to use

298116_10150430736504903_2070543494_n.jpg

Pardon me, just trying something....

Ok so that works, you can embed facebook images....for some reason I didnt think it would work..... so if you have a photo thats on facebook you want to share, it easy enough to copy the URL and stick it in IMG tags....

298116_10150430736504903_2070543494_n.jpg

Pardon me, just trying something....

Ok so that works, you can embed facebook images....for some reason I didnt think it would work..... so if you have a photo thats on facebook you want to share, it easy enough to copy the URL and stick it in IMG tags....

Providing the image itself is public it works, private ones shouldnt work.

Uploading pictures

Hey all could any one try explain how I can get a picture next to my name insted of a question mark and also how do I upload pictures into my gallery ? I'm doing it on my iphone for now until I get wifi set up at home for the lap top

Uploading pictures

Admittedly it's me being the computer illiterate one but I've got a load of photos uploaded to the site but I can't upload anymore keeps saying I have to clear the old ones to post new ones but I can't figure out how to delete them ? Can anyone help

Your better getting an account with photo bucket or something simular and loading your pictures up onto that. Then use the img code for the picture you want and ta-da your picture will be uploaded on to the forum.