How often do you take her to redline?

as much as I can. The car isn't happy if I do a journey and it doesn't get to beep at least once!! :wink:

Lately I've heard that bleep alot more than once a day.

In fact, i reckon my poor F4R has had a harder thrashing than Kerry Katona's vibrator.

Edit: If for some reason you are reading this October 2014 (after my PCP runs out) and you are now the proud owner of RO11***. I treated her like a princess, none of what you are reading here is true.....She never bleeped, and she most certainly won't have become aquainted with Castle Coombe, Brands and the Ring.

Last edited:
Every vehicle I own gets a bit of welly everyday - upto the redline atleast a few times a day. I have always found they run better that way too and at the end of the day they put a limiter on the cars for a reason to prevent damage :smile:

Lately I've heard that bleep alot more than once a day.

In fact, i reckon my poor F4R has had a harder thrashing than Kerry Katona's vibrator.

Edit: If for some reason you are reading this October 2014 (after my PCP runs out) and you are now the proud owner of RO11***. I treated her like a princess, none of what you are reading here is true.....She never bleeped, and she most certainly won't have become aquainted with Castle Coombe, Brands and the Ring.

And we have a winner for best post of the thread!!! :rofl:

Its designed for it redline it bleep it the bloody car loves it its built to be thrashed not pussy footed about with........ if your fuel conscious dont buy one.