200: how much is it worth?

im selling my clio soon so i can buy a new car its a 09 200 in black with the cup chassis/recaros/extra tint 25,000 miles i want a quick sale so what how much should i put it up for?

Prob 10.500-11.000 depends on spec condition and if someone wants it
Good luck anyway

thats cool will prob just put up for just under 10 to get rid quick its in good condition but alloys are scuffed but gunna get them refurbed before sale

Wouldnt bother with the refurb, sold as seen. If someones gonna buy it then they can have them refurbed, in any colour they want. Also gives them an opportunity to negotiate.

I'd say its worth more than whats been previously offered £11,500 would be decent, going by CAP and Glass's retail. The recaros are worth paying a little more for and a buyer will know that. They might bring up the alloys, so take £250 off that for a refurb. :hug1:

Ye, I would say more like £11k tbh. I paid £12k for my 12 month old 197 last year, but it doesn't have anywhere near the options of yours. Mine was lower millage though. I'm guessing yours is coming up to being 2 years old?

Evans halshaw were sayin my car was worth 9k or less with the same miles and same year when a tryed to get a new car but a just kept the car cause a was losing to much money

Evans halshaw were sayin my car was worth 9k or less with the same miles and same year when a tryed to get a new car but a just kept the car cause a was losing to much money

worth 9k trade, they would probably put it back up for sale at +£11,500

i asked in the seat dealer how much they would give me an they said 7k i nearly had a heart attack even webuyanycar offered 9100 tryin to have me eyes out renault only offered me 8k