How much are clio speedlines worth second hand?

Reason i ask is that I gave mine a really good clean the weekend, and although they are pretty mint overall, five years of driving has left them with a few small marks, and Ideally I'd like them to be 100% perfect to satisfy my OCD. :smiley:

So i considered a refurb but it's actually not that cheap really! Also my front passenger wheel has a tiny dink on the inside, and although I didn't notice it through the steering or anything, the guys in the tyre place said it would be around £60 to repair it on top of the refurb. So really I may as well buy a new wheel. What I'm thinking is just sell the full set of mine then put some money towards getting new ones. They are fapping expensive though!! Around £750 a set! What do we reckon?

I paid £550 inc postage for a mint set. Cant wait to get them on the car!

Recently someone sold some for like £700 but they had been powder coated so were like brand new and a different colour.

Well I don't think mine need a refurb as such but they just don't look brand new is all. We shall see. May just replace one for now I dunno! Probably not even necessary haha

[MENTION=52525]Lewis.[/MENTION]

What are you going to replace them with if you sell them?