had my 200 up for a month now, Just to recap the spec its

GW FF
Cup pack
Black speedys
Bluetooth
Recaros

Car is Nov 60 plate 2000 miles only,
Its up for £14600

Had an offer of £14150 subject to seeing which i will accept but if it falls through is £14600 too much? had very little interest but offers all around the £13500 mark,

Our Gordini was only valued at £12,735 trade after 4 months. And that has every option in the book ticked.

options dont add to the value of a car.

They do according to Glass' and CAP. Just not much.

I was referring to the overall purchase cost of the Gordini, and what its worth now. About 60% of the price we paid in less than 1 year. I wont buy another new Renault.

Mines coming in at nearly 16k :S

Somethings up there mate, had a valuation from my mate who directs a pug dealership and car was valued at £12700 on p/x so given there mark up £14k is about right.

I know the gordini is special but i dont think youd get a buyer at 16.

60 2.0 16V Renaultsport Clio 200 3RD - 2,000 MILES

CAP Glass's

RETAIL £14,950 £14,850
CLEAN £13,450 £13,150
AVERAGE £12,950 £12,450
BELOW AVERAGE £12,400 £11,250

From a dealer side look at average, private sale if you were asking for £14,600 i wouldnt say it was stupidly priced. Problem is theres no markets for these cars. On here we think its brilliant because we have a common interest in the cars, but in the real world, who wants a car that does 25mpg at a time when fuel costs £1.30 a litre. Not to mention having a Renault badge on it. :bye2:

A short but somewhat beautiful affair...

Now, get the R sorted for the Ring and Spa in October.

I know just wasn't for me, Trying to source a TTRS engine at the moment as i know the whereabouts of a few. But wont be installing for a while so its all go for the ring :wink:

Mike when is this being booked up? were coming this year and don't want to miss out, Have let Chris know too to keep us in the loop!

I know just wasn't for me, Trying to source a TTRS engine at the moment as i know the whereabouts of a few. But wont be installing for a while so its all go for the ring :wink:

Mike when is this being booked up? were coming this year and don't want to miss out, Have let Chris know too to keep us in the loop!

You should come with us on the CGTI 'Ring trip in August. :headphone:

We tend to prefer it slightly off season, but it'd be a great trip to tag onto Deako!

Pete, we've got a track day at Spa booked too, so we're at the Ring the long weekend before. 30 Sept-3rd Oct then Spa on the 4th. I'll mail you the finer points.

TTRS lump FTW, balls to trying to F/I something not intended for it - well, you already know!!