How do you stop the Floor mat getting caught behind the Clutch Pedal?

As title says, my floor mats are the genuine Renault Sport type with the two female plastic round clip type things but i have no male clips on the floor of the car!

So how do you stop it from creeping forward, then its gets caught behind the clutch pedal!

Tried velcro but that only lasted a week then the sticktness gave up!

Cheers

Are you using the proper Renault mats? In which case you need the Renault clips, though someone may be selling them on eBay, Karl is probably your best bet.

Also you might consider more / better velcro.

I know some dealers tell people they cant supply them but i never have a issue. Dont make sense also you might find them on ebay worth a look

Mine had the clips in the carpet when I bought the car... And I bought the mats separately so they didn't know I was putting them in beforehand.

Bloody hell 13.41 for 2 plastic clips they are pulling our plonkers aint they??????

Staple Gun springs to mind! hahaha

That isn't the ECU, it is the main part of your stereo, I am guessing you have Cabasse?

I have cabasse. Kept kicking it on test drive thought it was a drawer asked sales man he said ecu never thought any diff every days a school day lol

Salesmen! Never believe a technical thing the tell you.

Test drove a Freelander 2 late last year and the salesman kept going on about it having a separate chassis, complete ******** and I told him so - it is basically a glorified Mondeo / V60, at which point he back tracked and said that "er, yes, well it might be but it is very stiff"

harsh, even the proper renault ones got caught under the peddle, and thats in the 200 with the studs. Velcro mate, my solution to everything really.