Horse meat burger option

If people have a problem with Tesco value burgers they should try their Finest Meatballs, they're the dogs b*****ks!!

i not being funny, but people on facebook are about tesco being this and that, do people really think tesco manufacture beef burgers, whos to say they even know, general joe public are really dumb, make comments without facts, and peoples comments about thats why i vegiterian, please, most people ive spoke to or read about, ended up going back to meat as it made them bad and unhealthy, basically making them look like druggys.

Apparently Primark have had to remove their leggings from the shelves as they've been found to contain Camel toe..........

stable peoples starter this so that why they are fuss about it & uk horse is most popular country.

it a ****ing horse!

Said the French man. :wink:

i not being funny, but people on facebook are about tesco being this and that, do people really think tesco manufacture beef burgers, whos to say they even know, general joe public are really dumb, make comments without facts, and peoples comments about thats why i vegiterian, please, most people ive spoke to or read about, ended up going back to meat as it made them bad and unhealthy, basically making them look like druggys.

You'd be surprised how ignorant people are of the food they eat. It's not tescos fault, at all. The don't "produce" any of their own meat, its all third party suppliers. It's these suppliers that have let them down, and it'll be the suppliers (and tescos) that pay the price.

Its going to be an interesting few weeks in the meat industry that's for sure :smiley:

Said the French man. :wink:

You'd be surprised how ignorant people are of the food they eat. It's not tescos fault, at all. The don't "produce" any of their own meat, its all third party suppliers. It's these suppliers that have let them down, and it'll be the suppliers (and tescos) that pay the price.

Its going to be an interesting few weeks in the meat industry that's for sure :smiley:

But it is Tesco's fault because its them that constantly squeeze down the price they pay for products they get from suppliers. Horse meat is roughly a quarter of the price of beef so its often used in cheap products.

McDonalds have been using it for years.

True, they're swines for it. They build up a company to a level whereby they can't justify their overheads without the supermarket, then they squeeze them. Lots of companies I know won't deal with them for fear of them doing just that.

They work at such incredible margins, they make it hard for people to compete fairly. I'm very surprised by the whole thing to be honest, and I'm really looking forward to getting some more news, as it might not be a cost thing it might simply have been a mistake. I know one of the companies involved in the production were recently in the market spending money on new systems just a few months back so they weren't that hard up.

I hope they don't try and turn this in to too much of a scandal, a LOT of people work VERY hard to make sure stuff like this doesn't happen. And the UK and in particularly the Irish food industries have been trying to up their game the last ten years or so, that said there's a LONG way to go though.

I fear we may need to close this thread due to the serious nature of this subject

Before it degenerates into serious levels of horseplay

my opinion on horse meat or any type of meat or animal is that theres only one reason its on this planet and thats to feed us! end of.

my opinion on horse meat or any type of meat or animal is that theres only one reason its on this planet and thats to feed us! end of.

This.

God made animals out of food for a reason. :thumbsup:

Nobody criese about little piggy when they're scoffing him down on a buttie on a Sunday morning so why all the fuss about a horse!?! :coffee:

This.

God made animals out of food for a reason. :thumbsup:

Nobody criese about little piggy when they're scoffing him down on a buttie on a Sunday morning so why all the fuss about a horse!?! :coffee:

exactly, id rather eat horse than that quorn s**t you get too!

Exactly. On the subject of Quorn, have you seen the ads on tele for it during which at no time do they tell you that it doesn't contain meat?

Grips my s**t everytime I see it

Lol, maybe they should advertise apples in the same way.