Horse meat burger option

Exactly. On the subject of Quorn, have you seen the ads on tele for it during which at no time do they tell you that it doesn't contain meat?

Grips my s**t everytime I see it

Even worse....

Why do they make Quorn "Bacon" look like bacon?! If you dont eat meat, you should be deprived of these luxuries!

This.

God made animals out of food for a reason. :thumbsup:

Nobody criese about little piggy when they're scoffing him down on a buttie on a Sunday morning so why all the fuss about a horse!?! :coffee:

The thing is, if it wasn't for people eating beef, pork and lamb there'd be little point in them being around. Nobody would look after them and tbh I doubt cows have an awful lot of survival instincts without us farming them anymore.

If we all stopped eating meat tomorrow we'd have to cull the daft b*stards anyway.

Exactly!!! As much as I love Cows, they really are daft!!! :smiley:

Genuinely dumb as f*ck, wouldn't pick a fight with one though, saw a bull kick a 5foor steel gate and the guy holding it clean off its hinges, properly wrecked his sh*t, not fun.

Although I did also see one spray 5 guys in the face with sh*t once too, so they have their good moments :smiley:

I went in a cafe yesterday and the woman behind counter said 'do you want anything on this burger?'

I said yes, a fiver each way.