Horrible day at work

Well today was a really horrible day at work one of the engineers haD terminal cancer and the work horse that he is continued working for the last 6 months without missing a day off sick apart from receiving treatment, but today he unfortunatley died while at work so we all got sent home. Hats of to this guy he really put all the lazy ppl who do not want to work in this country to shame. R.I.P

my mum died of cancer! it's amazing how people with cancer just won't give in to it! always sad but hats off to the guy! rip

my mum died of cancer! it's amazing how people with cancer just won't give in to it! always sad but hats off to the guy! rip

sorry to hear that mate its a horrible disease pisses me off that this country and others have all the money in the world to go to war but still cancer research has to get donations from the public to try and find a cure and fight the disease. Its all WRONG

Well today was a really horrible day at work one of the engineers haD terminal cancer and the work horse that he is continued working for the last 6 months without missing a day off sick apart from receiving treatment, but today he unfortunatley died while at work so we all got sent home. Hats of to this guy he really put all the lazy ppl who do not want to work in this country to shame. R.I.P

Just makes you realise how precious each moment is and its often those who suffer worse that can inspire us the most. My mother also passed away to cancer and my wife nearly lost her leg to it. As others have said its a horrible illness that unfortunately touches everyone in some way.

Such a brave person he was.

My mum also died of cancer, and I remember it was almost exactly a year later that jonesy's mum passed away. That conversation we had via text pulled me apart almost.

My mum had a brain tumour, and she was living in another world - it was horrible. One day when I visited her in the hospice, she thought I was 8 and had come in from school to see her. That night was the worst night of my life, the moment when I realised she had gone as a person, but still had 8 weeks or so to live like that.

And if you seriously want to see something so moving, you WILL get reduced to tears, then read this: Clicky - that tore me apart, and I can't even read any of it now, it is sole destroying.

RIP to everyone who has passed on because of this awful disease

Such a brave person he was.

My mum also died of cancer, and I remember it was almost exactly a year later that jonesy's mum passed away. That conversation we had via text pulled me apart almost.

My mum had a brain tumour, and she was living in another world - it was horrible. One day when I visited her in the hospice, she thought I was 8 and had come in from school to see her. That night was the worst night of my life, the moment when I realised she had gone as a person, but still had 8 weeks or so to live like that.

And if you seriously want to see something so moving, you WILL get reduced to tears, then read this: Clicky - that tore me apart, and I can't even read any of it now, it is sole destroying.

RIP to everyone who has passed on because of this awful disease

big hug mike :smile: huge big hug :smile:

breeny, totally agree with you, 100% ****ked up huh

That's an awful thing to read... He's a much better person than me - I'd have told them where to stick their job...

Chin up dude.

That's an awful thing to read... He's a much better person than me - I'd have told them where to stick their job...

Chin up dude.

its the things like that that keep people suffering from canser sane. They want to make sure their life stay as normal as possible. As soon as you start getting down and letting it effect your life, its over!

its the things like that that keep people suffering from canser sane. They want to make sure their life stay as normal as possible. As soon as you start getting down and letting it effect your life, its over!
I can appreciate that... That's strong!

brave no denying it!

but i would want to spend my last few days with my family and certainly not at work!!!!!!!!!!

as said very Brave however personally I think I would have spent my last few days doing things that I'd never done or wanted to do.. what a champion!

Sorry to hear this mate, good on him for fighting it I just lost my mum just over a year ago and when she found out she was took in to hospital that day sayed she had 6 months but 2 months later she was away worst feeling ever just glad she's not suffering anymore as you can think it was hard to cope with just been 20 cause I was a mummy's boy lol