His and hers - RS Clio 4 200T

Thanks fellas! Just been offered a straight swap for a set of black 18" Cup rims. Pretty tempted tbh but I do like the silver 17s...

Think I'm going to do it though!

Very nice fella love it in white but would say that I'd keep the silver wheels or get the cup ones and paint silver that would look sweet

So, wheel deal is off, 17s are staying - not too phased as I quite like them anyway! eBay has a plethora of cheap wheels in the right size too. I even found a set of 17x8 Oz Ultraleggs in a good offset for $1300. Now just need the wife to prove she's not going to scratch the rims :wink:

In other news - had a bucks weekend up in the Hunter last weekend, so took Chloe for a run. My 6'7" brother had no qualms sitting in the front (just pushed the seat a fair way back) and she was a breeze to drive up the freeway, with plenty of grunt for the odd overtaking squirt.

Started at work in Surry Hills, near the city:

12297051196_2d1d47cb6d_c.jpg
photo by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

Ended up at a house in Allondale where she sat for 2 days while all sorts of shenanigans ensued 8):

12296647513_b6231a33fa_b.jpg
photo (3) by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

Fully loaded boot and half the rear set with all sorts of crap, plus my bro in the front and another mate in the back for the drive home. Handled with aplomb and even squeezed in a case of bubbles from Tamburlaine for the wifey to keep her happy 8):

12297055106_a4f23bbda8_b.jpg
photo (2) by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

Cracked 1000km by the time we got home, so gave her a good wash and bought her a present:

12303658203_61a15e5d13_b.jpg
photo (1) by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

Much better - she looks loved now:

12303484795_6483cfc8fb_c.jpg
photo by www.autofocus.net.au, on Flickr

She's starting to open up a bit more with some km on her. Or maybe it's just me getting used to the different driving experience! She feels really fast in 2nd and 3rd, and makes a great noise on WOT as well as on the overrun, with all sorts of pops and bangs, particularly in Sport mode.

Can't wait to take her for a proper mountain blast. :d

Lovely! Looking at the leather makes me wish I'd gone for it now too! No front plates in Australia? Didn't know that! Definitely agree on the pops and bangs in sport mode, shoving it in manual and quick shifting sounds awesome :wink:

Nah, we need front plates but it fell off (was taped on) and I'm getting personalised plates anyway... I've put it back on since these photos anyway :wink:

Wide angle lens coming into play, I think ;-) the wheelbase isn't much different.

My mate's 250 is lowered on Eibachs. Thinking the 200T needs H&Rs :smile:

Yeah did you see my thread on them in the suspension bit. Heres a couple of pictures up of a german one with them fitted

Out of interest how much was the 200 compared to UK prices?

I saw a clio 172 for sale in NZ for the equivalent of £6k!

The RRPs here (before stealer delivery, rego, insurance etc) are:

Sport $28,790
Cup $31,290
Sport Trophy $34,290
Cup Trophy $36,790

The cheapest 172s are around $4k AUD - cheaper than that and they need serious work.

Clio V6s are around $60k AUD! Though there's only about 6 of them here.