My Clio at Waxstock and a few others ('Swirl Police' inside!)

Me and my dad travelled up the night before and stayed over, so that I could be up detailing the car at 6:30am before the show, ready for the Detailing World Showdown..

I thought it was one of the best car shows I've been to tbh, met some really decent people as well.

A few photos of the Clio inside throughout the day:

During a final coat of Carbon

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1446.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

One with the 'Swirl Police'..

IMG_1466.jpg

I came across two very nice guys from Ultimate Shine in Scotland and they offered to give the bootlid a coat of their exclusive glitter-charged wax. The photo doesn't show it up, but the wax has flecks of (non-abrasive) glitter in!

IMG_1471.jpg

A few more photos from the show:

KDS Detailing's Aventador

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

The retailers section

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Paintshield's 458

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

Wolfgang's Noble?

IMG_1455.jpg

Under the bonnet of a special little Beetle in the competition

IMG_1456.jpg

Two guys cooking up some wax, the one on the right was the speaker.

IMG_1460.jpg

And on the way home a few of the Clio and my dads 335.

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

I managed to win the Angelwax raffle at the end, winning these 4 waxes that were the first off the production line!

IMG_1480.jpg

It was a great day out and I will definitely be going back next year, hope you enjoyed the photos!

That looks mint :smile: wish my RB looked that good, I really need to give it some TLC but am a wee bit scared of making a mess of her :worried:

Don't be!

Read up on techniques, dont jump ahead of yourself and you will be fine.

Alternatively, bring it to me!

...I spotted you and your car in the Forest of Dean last Friday.....recognise the reg....RB is a very nice colour and the first I have seen on a 200.....if you're a dab hand at detailing, maybe I could run my car over to the Forest (assuming you live in/near Forest of Dean for some advise.....

As said, my detailing is based in the Forest of Dean, but I live down in Bristol. Where are you based Andy?

Slime, if you just want some advice feel free to pop over one night this week, I live right next to UWE in Frenchay!

....cool...where abouts is your detailing shop then? I try and go cycling as often as I can so could drop car off for a 'treatment' and go cycling for the day....

Looks great. Good work and I might try and go to that show next year. Not that I am a detailer, but the show looks good!

Some great pics, were there any older cars there?

IMG_1460.jpg

That guy is adam rayner, big on the audio scene a few years ago, his mum was a famous agony aunt, claire rayner and his brother is a food critic who's on the one show a lot, Jay rayner.

I was at an audio show years ago and he was trying to get the crowd involved and getting them to fire questions at him, no one was interested so he egged the crowd on more but still no takers, come on he said, someone must have a question so i shouted out 'how heavy are you?' he called me a cheeky ******* but gave me a rockford fosgate polo shirt, :rofl:

Some great pics, were there any older cars there?

IMG_1460.jpg

That guy is adam rayner, big on the audio scene a few years ago, his mum was a famous agony aunt, claire rayner and his brother is a food critic who's on the one show a lot, Jay rayner.

I was at an audio show years ago and he was trying to get the crowd involved and getting them to fire questions at him, no one was interested so he egged the crowd on more but still no takers, come on he said, someone must have a question so i shouted out 'how heavy are you?' he called me a cheeky ******* but gave me a rockford fosgate polo shirt, :rofl:

I remember Adam Rayner, He also worked for max power magazine in the late 90's. Seem to remember he was in some of their old videos too! Which I think I still have somewhere ;/

Oh and great looking show! Keep meaning to get my Meguairs G220 out and give my RB 197 a going over.