High Speed Vibration/Juddering!!! Who knows what there talking about??

Hello! Im after some help here, at high speeds my car seems to vibrate/judder quite aggressively enough for everyone in the car to notice! There's no vibration through the steering wheel though, just the whole car in general vibrates/judders. When i let off the throttle and go back on again it stops until i reach another 10mph more!

Ive had a new clutch in the last 1000 miles and i swapped the wheels from front to back. Just mentioning this just in case any of these would be the issue. Im just hoping its not the driveshafts!!!! I cant really say if i noticed it before swapping the wheels or getting the clutch done because the night i bought the car the clutch went on me and whilst it was in the garage i got the guys to swap the wheels over, so never drove the car before that to know what it was like.

Any help on this would be much appreciated :smile:

What speeds are we talking about mate?

Have you had the wheels balanced and aligned recently?

Anything over 100 or building up to 100 it starts to do it! I haven't had the wheels balanced or aligned recently though, do you reckon this is worth doing??

Definitely the cheapest bits to start with, get the wheel balancing and tracking done. Hopefully should solve it :smile:

These roads in the UK are pretty bad on the Clio's Chasis. Can knock the tracking out easily. They recommend doing it yearly on them