High Gloss Black & Gold Flake Interior Respray

I was a little tired of the plastic feel in my clio 197 cup and decided to do something about it after looking at a few different places i finally agreed to send my parts off to Simon Vane at SPRAY SHACK. Simon did an amazing job and the parts look proper lush and i would recommend him and his company to anyone who needs any parts sprayed BIG or small. Check out his website www.spray-shack.co.uk or just type in spray shack in google and its the first link. Below i have uploaded some pictures of the work and on Friday when i have a day off i will get some pictures of them fitted in my car. The Gloss Black & Gold Flake is the one Renault use so when the sun hits it that’s when the gold flake is really clear. I know how amazing this paint can be as I used to own a Clio 182 Cup Black/Gold.

Last edited:
Really look great, would like to see some fitted pics, what sortbof price does this cost if u dnt mind my asking

Na don’t mind you asking at all mate all together it cost me £220 and £10 posting Special Recorded Delivery. The actual company is down as a trader on cliosport.net section so you can see loads of their work on there and also on their website mate. The price i thought was good because the paint they use is really good and it is 2k high gloss paint.

Yeah looks good mate. Not as crazy as my orange but nether the less a good choice

They are brilliant quality mate! I hope you are pleased with the results.

I wonder if they can do it with a bit more flake in the paint? I like them a lot!

Cheers Paul, and yeah I am definitely happy with the results mate. Have a word with Simon from Spray Shack send him a message from their website and ask if you want more flake in the paint he should be able to do it. I wanted the exact same paint as my old 182 Cup was black and gold when the sun hits it the flake is a lot proponent.