Hi from Lancashire

Hi Guys & Girls, I've been looking at your site for a few months now and what a great place it is:thumbup1:, I'm a member of a few other sites and this seems to be one of the best.

The reason I'm here is I've started looking for a replacement for my racing blue 182 and thinking 197/200 is the way forward, quite liking the R27 F1's ATM ( if anyone fancies selling ). I've been a big Renault fan for quite some years after starting with the Williams3 and running that for quite some time then the call for the V6 beckoned!!!!!!! Wow, Think the Renault designers must have been on something when they came up with that one.........Still makes me smile whenever I drive it:smile:.

Then the time came when you settle down and the family starts but one problem is you can't get 3 in a vee!!!!!! So along came the second car, running the 182 at the moment for a daily but after a couple of years it's time for a change. So thats what brings me here:hug:

Hope these photos work, the vee & daily.

Phil
3A62DB26-1B73-4F7E-852E-CE844235FB41-9261-000012D9FEDBC949_zps26c09dd7.gif
3D769D26-7D14-4D24-9EA6-F2F13A81EE98-3124-000005C329D21CC1_zps04477a09.gif

Last edited:
Welcome mate.glad you've come over and yes it is one of the best forums around.Loving the V and I'm sure you'll love the 197/200

Warmest :welcome: to the site dude :smile:

Now I won't lie to you, I am really not a fan of the V6's, never liked them lol, but I accept they are very loved, very fast, and well made cars :smile:

HOWEVER, the 182's....well, I now own one having previously had a 197, and I adore it :smile:

You will the an R27, big time :smile:

Thanks guys, that was a quick welcome:thumbup:

Glad you like the vee but it's a bit of a garage queen these days!!!! Weekend fun only:smile:

Thanks guys, that was a quick welcome:thumbup:

Glad you like the vee but it's a bit of a garage queen these days!!!! Weekend fun only:smile:

Same as my 182 actually, I have a bargain saxo to use to go to/from work!

How long do you spend cleaning it?? It has a rather nice reflection to it!

:welcome: and you have a nice pair there sir:thumbup: so your after a R27 good choice if I don't say so myself, and guessing your after a blue one? Good luck with the search and welcome to the forum.

Like that V6, especially in the blue.

Saw one in the flesh for the first time the other week but looked different to yours, was more a 172 shape, was in silver too (blue is def better)

Welcome!

Stevoox wrote;
Saw one in the flesh for the first time the other week but looked different to yours, was more a 172 shape, was in silver too (blue is def better)
Would have been a Ph1 vee:wink:
Most Ph1's are iceberg silver with a few mars red and about 8 illiad blue.

Similar Thread Suggestions