Hi from Derby.

Hi all!

I collected an RS197 yesterday and am glad to be back in a RenaultSport, after 2 years away from the fold (I wrote my 172 cup off and replaced it with an Ibiza Cupra) - So i'm looking forward to attending some meets and possibly FCS once again.

Regards

Anthony

Welcome mate,enjoy
What spec you got???

Cheers matey :smile:

It's an FF (hate that term) 197, 1 owner, 33k, Nimbus Grey, 57 plate and cost me £6500 from a Jaguar dealer

I'm still having to readjust to the lack of torque and the revvy nature of the engine (after being used to a Revo Stage 1 Cupra).

I'm just awaiting an order from CYC so I can get on with the paint correction :smiley:

Regards

Anthony

Hey!

Im an Antony with a nimbus also from Derby! I also use CYC!

Maybe see you around the mean streets of derby sometime!

Welcome!

Cheers matey :smile:

It's an FF (hate that term) 197, 1 owner, 33k, Nimbus Grey, 57 plate and cost me £6500 from a Jaguar dealer

I'm still having to readjust to the lack of torque and the revvy nature of the engine (after being used to a Revo Stage 1 Cupra).

I'm just awaiting an order from CYC so I can get on with the paint correction :smiley:

Regards

Anthony

Mines a FF nimbus aswell you'll get used to it 50,000 from new though

welcome along. I have added you to the members list in the East Mids section :wink:

Welcome mate I should be fetching mine next week finally put my money where my mouth is so i'll be up for a meet! I'm not far only down the 52 in notts "YOU REDS"

sargara - I see your motor most days when I'm terrorizing Derby in the indigo bus.

Similar Thread Suggestions