Hi All

Hey everyone, stumbled upon your site the other day and thought it was great. Strange I never found it sooner seeing I drive the car you all know and love, guess I just wasn't looking hard enough.

So back in October 2008 I bought my Clio 197, six months old with 5,500 miles on it for a good price of £10,650. It's Albi blue and has the RS spoiler which I had fitted straight away. With the exception of a mashed up synchro mesh which resulted in a new gear box it's been a joy to drive.

Look forward to getting to know some of you guys and gals. Goodbye for now.

I live just outside Glasgow, just thought i'd take a photo on my way home from work, sorry for the shoddy poor quality, it was taken on a phone.

IMG_0186.gif

With the exception of HID Xenon bulbs, remap and rear spoiler the car is pretty standard.

In the future would like to get it lowered a bit, rear windows tinted and a Clio 200 defuser which I had priced today at £690 + vat, guess where that can go ... liked the look of Jase' front splitter, where you buy that from? havent seen one like it before. Looks awesome. :thumbup: