The car pepole theres a Albi blue 197 for sale
In wakefield it is a 07 plate with 46k
Its £6500 what do you think if its any good then get my money back
And buy this im going to veiw it today
If its still forsale

Last edited:
Checked for you, parkers say
Independent Dealer £5,915
so there is your point to aim at. That's based on 60k too.

I'd go and have a look, check the usual tyres, discs, pads etc. Mot and tax length? Check the service history, it should have 5 stamps. Look to see when the next service is due as it may be soon! If everything looked ok, start haggling. Use the service history and/or items that need replacing that you spotted as things to bring up.

Also things to consider is what kind of warrenty is offered?

Remember it's a buyers market, be cheeky and don't appear to desperate. Even though you are :smiley:

sorry chaps ive only just got too read this now just got back in from looking at it
and i dont want too get too excited yet but holy s**t it is nice the 2 dealers are worlds apart and the car looks awesome no dint's or scratches fairly new tyre's and disc's n pads it drove brilliant, the dealers are very organised

it has 5 stamps but hasn't had the cam belt done witch may upset some of you but its ok i was getting the cash together for the cam belt anyway as mine needed doing

also been back to the dealers and set it going to get my cash back
luckily it hast affected us financially either,

so 3rd time lucky all been well i pick it up on tuesday

sorry chaps ive only just got too read this now just got back in from looking at it
and i dont want too get too excited yet but holy s**t it is nice the 2 dealers are worlds apart and the car looks awesome no dint's or scratches fairly new tyre's and disc's n pads it drove brilliant, the dealers are very organised

it has 5 stamps but hasn't had the cam belt done witch may upset some of you but its ok i was getting the cash together for the cam belt anyway as mine needed doing

also been back to the dealers and set it going to get my cash back
luckily it hast affected us financially either,

so 3rd time lucky all been well i pick it up on tuesday

sounds promising! stick to your plan and should be ok :drunk: