help, need your thoughts- i need some quick advice

Right after seeing all these low mile 197's with price tags less than mine I have come to the conclusion I paid to much for mine :|

lol

It's fine, don't worry!

Sometimes you just get a bargain come up. I've been thinking all day about a way I can buy that white 197 lol

they will probably sell it on in the trade.....could end up back on here for some poor sod who buys it without knowing :thumb1:

agree thats how i feel. and yes they said my car will go to the block as is
i dont agree with it, i dont feel they should be telling the customer this either
because if there willing to fob the car off onto some other poor sod, how do i know they didn't do that to me,

I'm not in it but welcome to the world of the motor trade.:eek:

now onto renault uk, been messed around again, car was supposed too be in too day for us to view according to the Dealer Principal, only to get a phone call saying it is going to be wednesday and they never said it was going to be today
so have mad a nice phone call to renault uk as ive had enough 3 weeks without me motor not good

Have you left it too late to ask for the blue one?

I'd go for that one purely because it's got less miles on it. Probably would be worth it even if you had to contribute?

im lost i dont no what to do now, after all the messing around was told the nimbus would be in today at 3:30 so went down and the car eventually turned
up at 5:30 and had been driven over not transported so it was covered in s**t
and some scruffy looking tw@t got out of it, and the car seem's to of done 30 more miles than what it should of

so had a look around body looks good interior is good including steering wheel
then the fun starts, at some point the rear bumper has been resprayed the head was covered in dried oil all along it, also fresh oil near the filler cap it could of been spilt but why leave it, it looks so scruffy went to take it for a drive and because of the 43 miles plus the extra 30 the car was nice and warm so didnt get to do a cold start, then i took it for a test drive i think a sh*t the old guy up
that came with me dont know why as the car didnt feel right this one seem's to be lacking power it did have a kick but not like mine

im lost i dont no what to do now, after all the messing around was told the nimbus would be in today at 3:30 so went down and the car eventually turned
up at 5:30 and had been driven over not transported so it was covered in s**t
and some scruffy looking tw@t got out of it, and the car seem's to of done 30 more miles than what it should of

so had a look around body looks good interior is good including steering wheel
then the fun starts, at some point the rear bumper has been resprayed the head was covered in dried oil all along it, also fresh oil near the filler cap it could of been spilt but why leave it, it looks so scruffy went to take it for a drive and because of the 43 miles plus the extra 30 the car was nice and warm so didnt get to do a cold start, then i took it for a test drive i think a sh*t the old guy up
that came with me dont know why as the car didnt feel right this one seem's to be lacking power it did have a kick but not like mine

tell them to go bollox then!

sounds like they cant be bothered doing a good job for a customer!

ask for a FULL refund and find another somewhere else :coffee:

i know its the option that i would like to take but then i have no way of getting around, and i dont want to get into my finances but the only way i could but it was with some help from finance so i wont get loads of cash back either
i have seen a couple of others but there just abit to much:chair::chair:

Never buy a car you're unhappy with. Especially if you're using finance...you'll just hate it for the 4/5 years you have it

As the car is on finance, you need to speak to the finance company and get them to put some pressure on. As it is technically their car, until the HP is paid.

As said before, i have had this same problem with a local dealer around my area. They thought they could fob me off, they later found out I wasn't going away :smile:

also i have to say i apologise if im annoying or upsetting anyone with all my waffling on, the whole thing is driving me mental :tongueout:anic:

also i have to say i apologise if im annoying or upsetting anyone with all my waffling on, the whole thing is driving me mental :tongueout:anic:

Don't be silly mate. I know I'd be the same if I was in your situation. Always best to think out-loud and bounce ideas together.

at the moment its mainly because it's easier swapping car's through the same company but if i get my cash back then no i will defiantly be going else where

I think we're all a little surprised you haven't just got your money back and gone else where lol

Seriously just go and get your money back. The £50 offering would have alarm bells ringing too, they just want shut of you. Those pictures of the red one are a bit poor too, just gives off a lack of thought.

I went to loads of garages before I found a car that I was happy with, but also a garage I was happy with! They see you as a way to make money, it's just a case of how you get treated during that. The garage I bought mine from put it through an MOT for me (the old one hadn't expired) and a few things came up as advisories, rear discs, pads, 3 tyres etc. These were all replaced with Renault parts even though they hadn't failed! That's the type of customer service you want.

Did you px? Ask for it back. If you didn't, how did you get about before? Public transport, hire car etc... It's going to be a ball ache, but you will regret buying a car you're not happy with!