Help me decide

Why not stop compromising the useability of the Clio, keep it for day-to-day use, flog the Corolla and save up for something more focused for track use, like a Clio Cup, Caterham, Elise, etc?

Or, get a Clio Cup and swap the engine with your car to capitalise on track. The one you are likely to get bored with first is the road car, so blow the cash on the track car instead...

If you are about serious performance you are much better off getting a GRP bonnet - cheaper to start with and a similar weight saving. You can then get it sprayed in AG and it will look mental!

The Streamline bonnet is beautiful but at £1000 it is to be expected lol! The roof is only £1300 in comparison, but then you have fitting costs which wont be cheap at all!

Its not just that thgh ralphy i need a day to day car and the toyota is that. The clio is a bit of fun and want it to look the nuts too. Ive gone so far with this clio now its hard to turn back and look for a replacement.

When the clio was my day to day car it was costing 120 a week to fuel plus the tax plus the insurance it was eating money running it. Now ive got a toyota that costs £35 a week to fuel,125 a year to tax and 350 a year to insure lmao if i went for a totally designated track car id have to mess about with trailers and alsorts

Trackday tuition is something I haven't heard mentioned yet, but is always highly regarded!

I think I would have given up by now tbh! Lol! Get a plastic bonnet like everyone's saying. So is the Clio going to be used on the road as well as on the track or just as a track car? I do think it would be a bit of a waste for such a well specced Clio to be tracked only. I mean it's got Climate and Xenons. One bump with those xenons in and you are talking mega bucks to replace it!

Having seen a KTec bonnet at FCS this year I was could not believe the finish of the edges of it, it was appalling, looked like someone had just run a dynafile down it! :001_unsure:

StreamLine seem to me as a lot better quality!

seriously mate what else can i spend my money on lol?????

i'll lose the will to live if i cant spend it on my car anymore.

seems as the S/C is on hold im lost as there is seriously nothing i can do to it to increase performance.

What the f--k man, stop being so focused, get the car on the road and enjoy it. Super chargers, carbon fibre body parts, it's time to take a step back.
Look, it's never going to be the fastest car you could own but that's just not what the Clio's about.
Get the beast out on the A57 and I'll meet you got a blast!

I wouldnt buy either of them.

Nobody plans on having an accident on track, but they do happen. Your not going to be able to sell a bent bonnet, roof, door regardless of the material.

Lmfao i am addicted mate i can assure u....... F it im ordering that bonnet.