Help me choose my wheels

I am in desperate need of a 2nd set of wheels for my summer tyres.
There doesn't seem to be any available used (unless you want to sell me your wheels) so my options are new and new!

My dilemma is, do i buy some wheels the same as the ones i already have which are anthracite Raiders and keep the stock look or do go for some Team dynamic Pro 1.2 in Anthracite?

The Team dynamics would be a cheaper and lighter option but IMO wouldn't quite look as good as the Raiders, but what do you think?

So:
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Anthracite
http://www.streamlinealloys.co.uk/Images/Wheels/team_dynamics/14/Pro Race 1_2 Antharacite_1.jpg

OR

Same as what i've already got?

This is how my car currently looks:
justcleaned2.jpg

She is going into the garage tomorrow to have the Eibach springs fitted which will make her 25mm lower at the front and 20mm lower at the back.
I'll be getting the roof around the sunroof wrapped in gloss black to match in with the glass.

Thanks for your help, i need to sort this asap as i'm off on a road trip next week and the winter tyres currently fitted are fast wearing out in the hotter weather... well might also be something to do with my driving too :clap:

Prefer the raiders Tom, just give them a refurb.

Don't want to keep taking tyres on and off rims, would much rather get a second set and swop the whole wheel.
The paint is getting chipped more and more every time the tyres come on and off! - Stupid tyre people :'(

You could always give me your Cup wheels Tom? :tongue_smilie:

I like the look of it atm, if you stick the summer tyres on it now, some raiders will come along in the time being. But I really think you need to change to some projectors! Lol!

I like the look of it atm, if you stick the summer tyres on it now, some raiders will come along in the time being. But I really think you need to change to some projectors! Lol!

This is a valid point Arran, but i definitely agree on the light units; its on the list!

obviously i would say 1.2s, and in antherite it would be oringinal.

I had the Anthracite Pro Race 1.2s on my old VXR and loved them. Think they would make your car stand out a little more for being different. You can also get them in an offset that fills the arches better.

I had the Anthracite Pro Race 1.2s on my old VXR and loved them. Think they would make your car stand out a little more for being different. You can also get them in an offset that fills the arches better.

Where did you get them from mate, they are £519 for 17x7.5 on places like Rimstyle.
Is that about right?

i got mine straight from rimstock (who are team dynamics). i only live up the road from them, brought a spare wheel last week, spec- pro race 1.2s, 5 x 108, ET45 in gloss black, cost me £120ish, when i first brought a set x 4,cost me £414.

i got mine straight from rimstock (who are team dynamics). i only live up the road from them, brought a spare wheel last week, spec- pro race 1.2s, 5 x 108, ET45 in gloss black, cost me £120ish, when i first brought a set x 4,cost me £414.

Interesting, thanks Ryan.
The Team Dynamics would be a cheaper option and they do look good.

What size are your wheels; 17x7.5 or 17x8?

you can get the 225 tyre on the 17 x 7.5" rim that is what I have. Dont forget, the lower the offset, the more chance of getting your rear arches pebbled dashed from the front tyres !