helmet stickers

This wont sound right in any way shape or form, but squeeze your helmet from either side...

If it creaks, it wont survive a hearty impact and wont give your noggin its full protection, thats based on industry standards higher than motorsport

The one i use the most. . . .

helmet_nuts002.jpg

My slightly older simpson . . . . .

helmet_nuts003.jpg

Not so keen on wearing this one now, feel like everyones looking at you thinking 'look at him, thinks he's the stig' :blowup:

Looking at this thread as a whole we seem to have taken it seriously and god forbid anything happens we will stand a decent chance of nothing too bad happening.

Heres mine, paid £40 for it! like said before, its not like im doing le mans does the job for the few track days i do in a year :smile: slapped a few stickers on too just to make it abit more personal.
003_zps714e76bf.gif
002_zpsd0eaf0a8.gif

hydahe6y.jpg

Apologies for crap pic, it's the only one on my phone!

Here's mine, don't remember what model it is but it's a Bell karting helmet. Few years old now, but it's ideal for track days. Luckily the visors are the same on the carbon ones, so I can steal them from my drivers! :smile:

Some proper helmet snobs in here!
Go with what you can afford, and more importantly, what fits correctly. I'd rather have a cheaper decent fitting lid than a more expensive one that was the wrong size.
I also prefer my own cheaper one, that I know I've looked after, than a rented one that's been dropped a few times!