Hello from South wales

Hello everyone, i joined in march and never introduced myself...so though it was about time i did,

My name is christina, im from south wales and i drive a LY Megane R26. ive always been a petrol head as far as i can remember and have always gone for the sports models when having cars over the years.

Im part of the MeganeSport.net community but have meet up with a few people on here when we have had joined meets together and what a lovely and welcoming bunch they are lol.

anyway just thought id say hello and look farward to meeting some more of you in the future at meets or show.

Last edited:
Hello...im in work at the moment on a night shift but will put some on tomorrow when home. am i able to post photos up if im not a paying member?

Hello...im in work at the moment on a night shift but will put some on tomorrow when home. am i able to post photos up if im not a paying member?

You can post pictures without joining but for just 5 small pounds you can be part of the family :wink:

welcome to the site officially Christina.
great to meet you at trax and the car looked great.

thank you very much was great meeting you and others at trax, i also thought yours was a stunning example and the only nice covertible megane ive ever seen.

i remember seeing this at FCS. Tidy car.

My g/f drives an R26, I often 'borrow' it!

welcome!

thanks for the welcomes and comments about my car guys, yes my number plate dose get alot of attention but i like attention pmsl,My last names Bock and use to have it C1 8OCK,
but find it gets more laughs and makes people smile with it kept C18 OCK haha.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions