Hello Everyone

Hey everyone. I'm new on here so just saying hello. Ordered my 200 Cup a couple of weeks ago and now got to wait until around the 2nd week in Oct. Its gonna be ages yet :-( lol. Cant wait

:welcome: to the site dude!

Lots of people waiting for their 200's now lol

Thanks everyone lol. Finally decided on glacier White. I was gonna have green but it's not worth the money then thought about blue but my current car is blue so fancied a change. I know White the most common colour but I like it and not seen any around where i live yet. If i do then and don't care lol. So in the end I've chose glacier White, Recaros and also added air con. I can't do with out it. I've tried. Just wish I could have it NOW!!!! :smile:

Welcome to the site. There are quite a few on here waiting for their 200s to arrive! What are you driving atm?

I'm currently driving a VW Bora 130PD Revo Remapped to 170 BHP - 310NM Torque, milltek largebore downpipe and cat back exhaust carbonio intake, fully adjustable ohlins coilovers for track use but i use it on the road too. Oettinger front grille and rear spoiler. A few months ago i sold my pride and joy - 2005 Lupo Gti what i had at the same time. :-( miss it so much was like a little go kart and so much fun. Spent lots on that too. I didnt really give that much stick as it was more of a show car turned heads everywhere i went. Never let med own. Then before that i bought a brand new fiesta ST when i were 18. So had a few already lol.. Never thought i would have FRENCH but theres a first time for everything. I will be goibng back to German after this. :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
R New Members 7
Giles General Chat 9
M New Members 17
Hawko New Members 10