Headlining

Can anyone confirm if all 3 door clio's have the same headlining? Would like to change mine to black but would rather use another as it takes a couple of days to dye them properly and just in case I f*** it up :smile:

Had a look at eBay and they look very similar although they appear to have holes for rear grab handles :worried: my 200 doesn't have rear grab handles

No they are different they have the rear head lining lights in different places on different spec models, as I and my brother have the lights mounted near enough in the boot we have full fats with cup packs but j_gadd4 on here has them between the recaros and his is a full fat without cup pack,

Just something to look out for as for the grab handles I'm unsure

Haha so that's a different setup again, I'm not too sure on what the correlation is between models, they do some funny things renault

Yeah well mines a 11 plate ff with cup so similar to yours, maybe depends on what was on the factory shelf at the time haha, headliners are pretty cheap £30ish so myt go have a look at some local breakers and see if I can get one the same cant be that hard :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CM200 Clio 200 Area 8
T Interior and Audio 0