have money to spend but on what?

i have owned my clio for about 12 months now and i have saved up some well earned cash to spend on it but i want to know what on.

Im looking for power increase.

Not really very good with messing with engines etc, so nothing really difficult, can fit exhausts and filters etc.

what exhaust would you suggest, nothing stupidly loud but sounds nice and power increase.

What type of filter?

also where or what remap wouls be the best?

anything else you can think of aswell just let me know, want it to be different from the rest

thanks in advance

dan

Haha, stop trying to make him buy stuff from you :smiley: are u on commision Karl? :smiley:

Yeah, itg filter is good choice. As for zaust, the akrapovic is awesome but expensive. The miltek one is meant to be good (someone may correct me), power gains of about 5-8bhp. Depends on budget.

Remap wise, not sure.

I keep telling people to stop letting secrets out :wink: And for that you deserve a :f1team07:

haha :wink:

on a more serious note, i have the milltek system, and the sounds nice and the tailpipes look good too. mines jus started blowing after 73000miles :blush: the milage on my car is shocking i know

No im not on commision. If i was wouldnt be much in it seeing i more or less give parts away to you guys :lo:

On a note of exhausts ive been told Milltek or akrapovic

But im a 133 owner what do i know :wink:

itg or pipercross panel filter, i would go with ktecs pro performance exhaust, simalr sound to the akra exhaust but cheaper and it does give loses before the remap as ive heard the miltek does, and the miltek is more droney, matched inlets, debox the grill to the airbox and extend the second airbox valve behind the headlight to the bottom grill.

I wouldnt fit ktecs pro system if it was given to me!
Poor fitting design means you have to either get it sorted by an independant or give up n purchase something else. I had 6 weeks trying to sort! And was ktec fitted.
Either
akro..best on mkt but expensive
Or
Milltek..

No shouts for the Yozzasport system? Amazing quality, perfect fitment and the bolted flanges are much better than the sleeve joints 'cheaper' designs have.