Hardest day of my life

Iv had to endure some hard tests in my life so far but today I topped them
All, 25miles with 25 kg over massive hills and now am dying, and to top it all off am rather tired but can sleep :@, o what a day

Should have used the clio:rofl:
No that is one hell of a feat mate hope you have a good night now

Iv had to endure some hard tests in my life so far but today I topped them
All, 25miles with 25 kg over massive hills and now am dying, and to top it all off am rather tired but can sleep :@, o what a day

I did something similar 2 summers ago in the French Alps when i was a bit fitter haha, i know how you feel, well done on making it though!

Sounds like a fun day.

Not wanting to sound odd but why 25kgs?

Is it health and safety? :smile:

The actual weight we had to carry was 20kg but with food and water it was 25 kg,my shins, right knee and right foot are in turbo clip :worried:! No not an OFT just something our CO decided he wanted us to do with no training, there was a notiable lack of the CO on the tab

Winner! You not just come back from ops therefore on "chill out" year? only ask as I was based at Barker for a year and just got back from ops in March.

No last one I was in was Herrick 11 sept 09- to April 10 and there's no such thing as a chill out year or if there is ain't had one lol

Bogging, seems to be happening all over at the minute. Our first dose of "adventure training" in 5 years was the three peaks challange for the regimental charity.

Someone obviously on the hunt for an OBE