hankook v12 evos have arrived UPDATE burst tyre (going to go mad)

Yea there good tyres I like them can't see a nail anywhere and I've really checked. Can't get the bloody thing to a tyre centre as it being the cup I don't hav a bloody spare wheel lol

FF don't have spares either. :wink:

Might have just been bad beading. What condition is the wheel in? Any damage?

I would give it a try with a pump and if it inflates then it's likely to be a puncture. Or did it actually burst, as in whilst you were driving?

maybe a stupid suggestion but have you tried to re inflate it?? could just be kids messing about...

I'm kinds hoping that could be it not going to be able to get it inflated till 2moro. I will get it sorted just hope it's not a new tyre be gutted if it is

See if it is a faulty valve or bad beading or anything like that would it not have went flat straight away or is there a chance that it could have taken this long

See if it is a faulty valve or bad beading or anything like that would it not have went flat straight away or is there a chance that it could have taken this long

My missus' SportKa had a flat tyre, took it to get it sorted and the bead wasn't sealed right. The tyre had been on the car 6 months. A speed bump or pothole must have done something to it. Was sound after right up until we sold it about 4 weeks ago, so not sure if it's still ok!

My missus' SportKa had a flat tyre, took it to get it sorted and the bead wasn't sealed right. The tyre had been on the car 6 months. A speed bump or pothole must have done something to it. Was sound after right up until we sold it about 4 weeks ago, so not sure if it's still ok!

Cool well hopefully that's what it is an easy fix

Actually going to go mad just got home from work and the misses tells me ur tyre is fixed so I say ok. Turns out the garage drove the car up the hill on a totally flat tyre and fixed it. While they've drove the car on a bloody totally flat tyre they've put 2 big fudging bevels in the outside rim of the alloy. How stupid can the place be. When the garage opens 2moro I am demanding a new alloy. Sooooo pissed of right now

Actually going to go mad just got home from work and the misses tells me ur tyre is fixed so I say ok. Turns out the garage drove the car up the hill on a totally flat tyre and fixed it. While they've drove the car on a bloody totally flat tyre they've put 2 big fudging bevels in the outside rim of the alloy. How stupid can the place be. When the garage opens 2moro I am demanding a new alloy. Sooooo pissed of right now

i would be wanting a new tyre - running them flat seriously damages the sidewall.....

and yeh how stupid of them :angry:

That's not on. They should have jacked it up and just took the wheel. Idiots.

Wtf is wrong with some people, blatant laziness of the highest caliber.

Lucky the tyre never came off the alloy!

Cant believe how ****ing stupid someone has to be to even try this!!

Finally calmed down a wee but now just can't believe how stupid a fully qualified car mechanic in what's supposed to be a reputable garage would do such a stupid thing. I bet they r going to try and worm there way out of this it's totally ridiculous I mean the garage is literally the other side of the road from my house I could almost piss on it from my house. Total laziness

^^^ That is well out of order! But back to the topic, can people give their views on the Hankook V12's vs. Conti Sport 3s. I will be needing to replace tyres pretty soon and had my mind set on buying the conti's as I heard they were the best but now I'm not sure.

Can someone add a vote on which tyre they would buy over the Hankook and OEM continentals?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EighteeN O FivE Wheels and Tyres 4
luke3 Wheels and Tyres 16
G Wheels and Tyres 25
C Wheels and Tyres 0
Jonny_197 Wheels and Tyres 28