hankook v12 evos have arrived UPDATE burst tyre (going to go mad)

They seem to last longer. IMO they weren't quite as good as the Conti's, apart from wet acceleration, which I thought they were much better at. But for the price, the performance differences are not worth thinking about there's that little in it.

Haha dont use it for anything more than a few miles too and from lift share, it neednt have tyres in the best of conditions lol

no bother mate they r a really good company everything i have ordered from them has arrived ASAP

I ordered them at 11.15 am yesterday and they arrived this morning! :smiley:

537763_10150702370840009_726695008_9892239_248886808_n.jpg

They came up trumps when I was googling for an ITG and brake lines a few days ago as well.

got my ITG from them 2 mate thats when i first found them , i will defo be using them again and again especially after the price i got 4 corners for and i only paid 20 quid to get them fitted and balanced :liambo:

Back passenger side mate flat as a pancake can't seem to find any damage to the tyre or anything in it

Oh dear..

If its 'flat' I would say it's either got the obvious (puncture) so get it checked, or it's not been sealed right (so leaking around the rim) or the valve is faulty (very common!)

Either way just get it to a garage mate.

I hope you find the tyres ok - I found them awful tbh compared to Conti 3's in a back to back test.

Back passenger side mate flat as a pancake can't seem to find any damage to the tyre or anything in it

Worth getting it checked at a tire place then. Hopefully its just a nail in the thread and can be repaired. Bad luck.

Just had two of these fitted upfront and they seem like a half decent tire.

Yea there good tyres I like them can't see a nail anywhere and I've really checked. Can't get the bloody thing to a tyre centre as it being the cup I don't hav a bloody spare wheel lol

Yea there good tyres I like them can't see a nail anywhere and I've really checked. Can't get the bloody thing to a tyre centre as it being the cup I don't hav a bloody spare wheel lol

Stick it on Axle stands and get someone to give you a lift with the wheel to a fitter (would be quite funny getting on a bus with a wheel and tyre lol)

Or... get a mobile fitter out??

Hope it's not near the side wall. If it's a puncture and central should be an easy fix.

None of them come with a spare unless you strap one in your boot. Your going to have to get it off the car and to a tire garage.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EighteeN O FivE Wheels and Tyres 4
luke3 Wheels and Tyres 16
G Wheels and Tyres 25
C Wheels and Tyres 0
Jonny_197 Wheels and Tyres 28