hankook v12 evos have arrived UPDATE burst tyre (going to go mad)

my new hankook v12 evos arrived yesterday i am really hoping these are as good as every1 has said they r

Gutted went out this morning and one of the handbooks were burst and I can't for the life of me find anything wrong with the tyre anyone any ideas

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
might try these on the meg. I currently have a full set of brand new winter tyres on so need a summer set.

I just ordered 2 of these myself from camskills for the rear, two for £140 delivered is very good compared to one Conti 3 fitted for £128. Hope they are ok :smile:

Camskill cannot be beaten on price.
Yes you need to have them fitted, but means I can go somewhere I trust.

That's what I've got and tbh for price yeah there good but doubt I'll get them again ... I'd rather pay little extra and go better

...are these tyres good for normal road use every day or are they trck tyres? Adrian, is that your Meg250....looks same as mine!

Well the hankooks are on so i took the car out for a wee session, i must say i had conti contact 3s on my megane and the cup and i can honestly say i feel that the hankooks r better the grip in them are top notch and for the price i paid im super happy

Well the hankooks are on so i took the car out for a wee session, i must say i had conti contact 3s on my megane and the cup and i can honestly say i feel that the hankooks r better the grip in them are top notch and for the price i paid im super happy

nice one fella, I'm getting 4 of these ordered for the cup racers when shift the slicks.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EighteeN O FivE Wheels and Tyres 4
luke3 Wheels and Tyres 16
G Wheels and Tyres 25
C Wheels and Tyres 0
Jonny_197 Wheels and Tyres 28