H & R springs and spacers question

Hi folks just orderd some h&r 30/40 springs,for my r27.Was wundering if anyone has gone 25 mm spacers with these springs.And if so will they rub anywhere.Any photos of this setup would be great.Thanks in advance shaun:smile:

I would rather go for the 20mm spacers. Less stress on the suspension and less road grime on the sides of the car. :wink:

How much harder a ride is it with the H&R springs as I use mine daily, plus I need to still be able to get down my drive?

How much harder a ride is it with the H&R springs as I use mine daily, plus I need to still be able to get down my drive?
You could take a trip to Callington, and try my car out. Yes your organs are jolted about on the B roads,and pot holes !!!!

Thanks for all the comments,I expect the car will get dirty on the sides with 25 mm spacers,but I don't mind washing it lol.Dont suppose anybody's got any pics of this set up.just want to be sure before I order the spacers

Thanks for the pictures ds197.This is just the look I'm after.l think the stance looks great 25mm spacers it is.

Thanks for the pictures ds197.This is just the look I'm after.l think the stance looks great 25mm spacers it is.
No problem mate. I'm looking for exactly the same setup for you, but my rear quarters and bumper are already chipped to death with the standard setup. Looks like i'll have to wait till I move elsewhere :worried:

I'd rather 25mm's, I bought a set for my Speedlines but sold them all on aswell as the wheels. :worried:

I'd rather 25mm's, I bought a set for my Speedlines but sold them all on aswell as the wheels. :worried:

Yeah.ordering 25mm spacers today.Been reading your project thread.Great inspiration.lovely car mate.Was wondering when its lowered,will it need the lights adjusting.