GW 200 FF+Cup

Get one bought. I love my clio.

going to be buying an exige in the summer but still keeping the clio cos its a great little car.

car taken into evans halshaw sunderland today for both front lower ball joints/hubs to be replaced under warranty

hopefully get the car back tomorrow if they get the parts in time.

so far very pleased with the service at sunderland renault. looking forward to getting my car back though for a proper run out once its done

well it turns out the hits are on back order so they wanted to keep my car 7-10 days which was no good to me so got it back yesterday. hopefully get the parts next week.

so what does a man do when he can't drive his car… polish it.

de-tar and iron-x'd the car, coat of SRP, a coat of poor boys EX-P and a coat of nattys wax paste.

was going to wait till after croft next month but made the most of the good weather today and not wanting to drive the car much till the hits are replaced

file_zpsac3adcc5.gif

file_zps9691c0cf.jpg

file_zps7338273e.gif

file_zps096916be.gif

I'm assuming you had no issues with warranty even with the modifications? Seems to depend on the dealer if they mind.

no they're not bothered. none of the mods I've made would affect the steering or suspension anyway and renault encourage you to do track days too so no problem. just waiting for the hubs to come back into stock

no they're not bothered. none of the mods I've made would affect the steering or suspension anyway and renault encourage you to do track days too so no problem. just waiting for the hubs to come back into stock

Ok thanks for clarifying.

Which side of the mondelo seat sub frames did you buy? Do we need there passenger one but for our drivers seat? Quite a bit of money so want the correct side

you can't order online - you have to order via phone or email so just explain its a RHD vehicle and they send you the right one.

Still can't leave the trackday look on the car then! Never noticed this thread before, my car has just had major service work this week so is good to hit the track for the year again, will see you soon no doubt. Andy

Are you doing croft on April 18? I'm booked up - think I was he first on the list on javelins website I booked up so long ago!

No, I'm gonna come down tho.
im starting my trackdays around end of may, might book croft on 30th I think it is. Want to get to blayton park as well this year.

You seen the thread about securing the loose sensor on the inlet mate? Known for being loose and people who have secured it down notice a big improvement.

blyton park again today

car went great all day and didn't miss a beat. a few clios there today and had a few good scraps with some more expensive equipment and gave them a bit of a bloody nose! love my little clio!

file_zps6d158326.gif

file_zps88d08647.gif

somr tripod action

Last edited: