Guess whos back... Jason's back.

Changed cars now, the blue one had some paint damage and I couldn't resist Liquid Yellow.

So I'm picking a Liquid Yellow one up on Friday hopefully.
5hrs drive, 10hr round trip, not too far from you Martin.:uk:

Great new shall we celerbrate with a track day :smile:

I'm considering going down to Silverstone and giving one of their cars a bash, I think I'll leave mine off the track for a couple of months. ahah

I need to see when the RS Days start again.

Is it a brand new one ? I still have a track day vouvher from renault for there driving experiance

Changed cars now, the blue one had some paint damage and I couldn't resist Liquid Yellow.

So I'm picking a Liquid Yellow one up on Friday hopefully.
5hrs drive, 10hr round trip, not too far from you Martin.:uk:

I'm considering going down to Silverstone and giving one of their cars a bash, I think I'll leave mine off the track for a couple of months. ahah

I need to see when the RS Days start again.

Ah! Excellent. This the one in Aberdeen?

Its 2009, getting a plate for it though and new R.S. badges.

Ayrshire, Fagans old one. These images sold it me.

DSC_0007-2.jpg
DSC_0010.jpg

Top pick is fudging awesome. Also really like those wheels.

It does look great, I wasn't massive on the wheels to start of with, but the more I've looked at them the more I like them. Black speedlines don't do it for me anymore now.

looks great . wont be long and we will be hooning around cadwell :0

Hahaha

nice car-

I sold fagan his R27 LY-

Good choice

Steve

It is nice, ah sweet. Hopefully it will be worth the 5hr drive!

I reckon the top pic is worthy of next years club calendar.

It does look tasty. :jase:

Last edited:
Nice one :smile:

Gonna be driving the wheels of it this weekend then ?

Taking it on Sunday as its going to be sunny. Give it some treatment after having it sat at 70mph for 260 miles haha.

Pics or it's not true :lol:

Corsa thrown in for good measure :wink:

Ordering the spoiler from Karl and sending it off to the spray shop. Booked in at Harrats Wakefield for it to be serviced on Friday and to have the recaro replaced and look at some other stuff. Seems to have the same air conditioning/heating fan rattle on low speed as my 197.

I need a new tax disc holder too.. and a stub ariel..

IMG_6216.jpg

Last edited:
Spoiler bought and sent to sprayshack for spraying in LY with Gloss Black end caps, should have it by Monday/Tuesday at the latest. Also ordered a Tax disc and will be getting a stub ariel, LED numberplate lights and new headlights/sidelights asap.

:001_tt1:

OHHH and I need to get some silvertecs.

Last edited: