Gta5

I have yes, only happened after I finished the game. I couldn't open the garage at Michael house and none of the cars were parked on the drive, Michaels car was parked on the road.

Oddly enough after about 6h (real time) everything was back to normal.

I had 3 highly modified cars in Michaels and the Bugatti in Franklins. All flipping dissapeared - was SO annoyed and none were in the impound.

I had 3 highly modified cars in Michaels and the Bugatti in Franklins. All flipping dissapeared - was SO annoyed and none were in the impound.

Seems like its only happening once you complete the game? As said, ive now completed it so may hold of from finding/tuning cars and just buy all the properties etc and doing stocks/shares for the time being.

Only thing is, if i buy helicopters/planes for the hangers etc i wonder if they will possibly disappear too...because they are a good few million each

Last edited:
Its meant to be one of the best games. Looking forward to giving it a go once GTA is wrapped up.

Finished it, will say it's easily the best Gta ever. Best game? Not close I'm afraid but it's still worth playing.

Finished it, will say it's easily the best Gta ever. Best game? Not close I'm afraid but it's still worth playing.

Finished it?! Man I miss not being able to play games non-stop. Even considered taking the PS3 to work with me it's THAT good. I'm only about 25% through at the minute

I'm nearing the end! :smiley:

Although I'm at uni at the moment and have no internet so I won't be able to get the patch for the car-munching-garage bug - not fair :worried:

Still gta less. Whats the game the last of us like?
It's f***ing amazing! Was really sad to finish it as the story is so good and (as lame as it sounds) you really connect with the characters.
Didn't stop thinking about it for a good few days after completing it.
One if the best games I've played yet.

Im nowhere near finishing yet, about 15% through, but really enjoying it. Plenty of things to do. Looking forward to the online but if I am honest I havent even looked in to what Online opens up. If its best to play with friends or what!

I finished it Tuesday evening and already kinda bored of it :worried:

Cant be bothered to do the few side missions (?) as it wont progress me or anything...

Dont really want to mod loads of cars because A) garage may make them disappear and B) i won't bother to drive them as once they smash them up i CBA to keep having to replace them in each garage.

Last night i was trying to do the stocks / shares. Buying FlyUS and destroyong all other stuff at the airport worked but didnt make a huge amount.

I then started buying Cluckin bell, taco, burger shot, logger and went to the port and destroyed the containers of all the competitors. I invested millions in each company so shares should increase and i get a nice return....nope they dropped :@

Brought 10mil shares in Airemu and then destroyed everything at the airport thats not airemu and....shares dropped. What?!

The only time it worked well was with Franklin. Doing the assasination missions effects the market as your usually killing a owner of a company so effects the shares. One of them (think the construction site assassination) i made something like 7 mil profit in selling my shares after doing the mission

Sounds like they need to work a little on how things effect other stuff. However, the game has always been aimed at the online side so things should look up when thats released.

Im so behind the grain. Ive had every GTA preordered and obtained on day of release. Still havent picked up my reserved copy!!

Had a quick go last night. If you buy stock in the insurance company (cant remember the name, begins with A) then smashing up peoples car etc boosts it up. Ive not yet done it but a mate said destroying planes etc at the airport makes it rocket up

May have to give it a go to get some extra cash

Really? got a copy wednesday and only done about 3 mission, spent most the time flying through the wind screen and try to nick a plane at the airport lol

I stole a jet last night. Then managed to plough it in to the ground! Was seeing if it would fly upside down. I wasn't quick enough flipping it back!

Did my head in trying to get a jet... took me 10 or 11 attempts...

If i didnt get shot and killed straight away then a tank just blew me up as i was trying to get in the jet. If i didnt get shot by the guys or a tank then the anti-air missile things shot me down once i had taken off

Has anyone else noticed the little red spray paint sign below the decking at the top of the highest mountain?

Where you take the cable car up underneath the like plaque thingy there is like a red spray logo/sign/thing

Hope it's not just me, but i kind of found even the biggest heist missions to be rather quickly over and rather easy?
Also managed to get the fighter jet, then forgot how to fire the weapon, pressed Y and jumped out and watched it plumet to the ground:'(

That's an 'all seeing eye'
when you get off the lift, you see a big picture on the wall, and the eye above the mountain, under the deck is a drawing of the eye apparently