Gta5

I wasn't particularly interest in this, but some of these stories sound hilarious.

Might have it by the end of the day!

I don't think you'll regret it Paul, I've barely turned on any of my consoles in months, so I'm definitely not a fan boy, but I've been very impressed in the short time I've played it.

There is a certain mission quite early in on the game that lets say is a fair bit naughty and concerns a camera.

For those who know what I am talking about and have done the mission I nearly had my mum walk in at the part where you know :wink:

That could have been very awkward.

There is a certain mission quite early in on the game that lets say is a fair bit naughty and concerns a camera.

For those who know what I am talking about and have done the mission I nearly had my mum walk in at the part where you know :wink:

That could have been very awkward.

Haha Franklin being a pap? That bit is jokes! Is that early in the game then?

I wasn't gonna get this till it's gone down in price but the mrs is away next week so may have to give it a go!

I picked mine up for 35 quid (free 1st class preorder delivery), for a 360 game that's very 'reasonable' :tongueout:

Got mine free.

Brother ordered it, couldn't wait for it to be delivered so went and got it at midnight release and gave me the one that turned up at in the morning :smiley:

Have to say I am normally a FIFA only and the odd game of CoD, however this is brilliant so far. Really enjoying it, only very early in to the game but the things you can do sounds endless!

Currently buying some stocks and then I am off to trash my rivals!

I'm currently consoleless at the mo. However will be ordering one of the new "cheap" PS3s this evening which comes bundled with GTA 5 and The Last of Us.

Cannot wait to get my hands on GTA.

I'm currently consoleless at the mo. However will be ordering one of the new "cheap" PS3s this evening which comes bundled with GTA 5 and The Last of Us.

Cannot wait to get my hands on GTA.

I completed The Last of Us just before GTA came out. One of the best games I have ever played! GTA is shaping up to be pretty good as well :tongueout:roud:

I spent all my money doing up a car, then went to park it in the garage at the mansion.... I didn't spot the little yellow mission beacon in front of the garage door, two seconds later it goes to a cut scene and starts the mission, I lost the car :worried:

I spent all my money doing up a car, then went to park it in the garage at the mansion.... I didn't spot the little yellow mission beacon in front of the garage door, two seconds later it goes to a cut scene and starts the mission, I lost the car :worried:

If you buy los santos customs with Franklin you can do all the things to the car/bike for free :smile: