Group N rally exhaust... The day my neighbours stopped liking me :) (with drive-by)

Awwww Gutted :-( means I gotta throw more money at renault lol :thumbdown:

fair do's though, that is ne hell of an exhaust!

o tht sounds awesome man!!

nice crisp raspy sound.

last time i heard a n/a car like tht was my old integra wth a n1 spoon system & mugen 4 branch.

Hi mate, that setup realy does sound the absolute nuts!!!!! So much so, thinking of going for the rc racing group n back box you posted up before.
A few questions tho... you say 'straight centre pipe'. Does this mean your man removed the standard centre pipe with silencer that comes from the factory, and replaced with a straight through centre pipe? As I see rc racing sell both the unsilenced centre pipe and one with a silcencer. Would be excellent if the gr n back box could go straight onto standard silenced centre pipe and still produce that magnificent sound.

Hi mate, that setup realy does sound the absolute nuts!!!!! So much so, thinking of going for the rc racing group n back box you posted up before.
A few questions tho... you say 'straight centre pipe'. Does this mean your man removed the standard centre pipe with silencer that comes from the factory, and replaced with a straight through centre pipe? As I see rc racing sell both the unsilenced centre pipe and one with a silcencer. Would be excellent if the gr n back box could go straight onto standard silenced centre pipe and still produce that magnificent sound.

Yess, the standard center pipe has been removed. It has both Cat's still in, then we cut the pipe after the last cat cat and put a straight pipe over it.

I don't know if the Rc racing silencer will fit the center pipe. I know the Renault sport cup silencer fits the standard center

grtz

Are the Group N systems really loud even at low rev's? This sound makes me dribble and I want one, but wouldn't be able to if it was deafening even at low rev's