Green available?

Dont think you can get liquid yellow on a cup Chris. You'll have to go for the 200 Sport with the optionsal extra Cup chassis.

I'd like to think free as its just primer :rofl:

No idea. I thought it would have been the same as the other solid colours?

No they were all different. The only free one used to be Blue, my white was £150 extra for example.

[edit] Just checked the configuration page on Renaults website, aparently you can spec LY for 200 Cups, its now £1300 however! :bored:

Last edited:
RED all the way on the 200, pretty rare colour, not too outlandish that you want sell it and IMO it looks great!

Best of luck with the purchase though mate :smile:.

Also LY is a ****ter of a colour, I talked my self out of it when I bought mine and ever since I look at them and go.."hmmmm... maybe I should have bought that" lol

Just had a chat with Lookers at Chester.

At first attempt - I'd have to pay a £499 deposit

£259/month for a full 200 without cup pack (which tbh I don't want Cup again)

Add around £25/month for every extra £1000 of extras.

So looking around £310/month for a LY with Recaros.

5.8% apr on the deal.

Thoughts? I don't know what deals other people have been getting...

thanks

Just had a chat with Lookers at Chester.

At first attempt - I'd have to pay a £499 deposit

£259/month for a full 200 without cup pack (which tbh I don't want Cup again)

Add around £25/month for every extra £1000 of extras.

So looking around £310/month for a LY with Recaros.

5.8% apr on the deal.

Thoughts? I don't know what deals other people have been getting...

thanks

How long for?

there would be a final payment at the end, in the region of £5k

so it's a PCP deal 10k miles/year

But tbh, I think after 4 years I'd be wanting something new anyway...

Well, I think £20k with the 4 year warranty, servicing and breakdown cover - it's really not too shabby?

I don't really know what others have paid for theirs in the past.

If they'll give me a decent p/x price for mine - I could be very tempted.

After looking into it... and seeing what other people have paid for their 200s in the past - seems like a pretty crappy deal.

But, there aren't any of the decent deals around anymore by the looks of it.

And 4 yaers is a long time to be tied into it...

The "deals" change after every financial quarter so you cant really compare with what others got. Mine for example was £999 down (before optional extras), £199 for 24 months.

It works out as (copy/pasted from an email):
On the road price £14891.36

Deposit £2139 (of which £500 taken today, £1639 to pay on collection)

24 x £199 ( first payment is £298 )

1 x optional final payment of £8725

APR 4.5%

If your serious about getting a Clio then call and speak to Richard at Crawley Down. Hes helped myself and many other cliosport.net members get our 200s on the best deals possible, i even drove down from Derby to collect mine it was deffinately worth it:

Richard Haughton
Crawley Down Renault
Snow Hill
Copthorne
West Sussex
RH10 3EQ

01342 710070

Good luck!

Last edited:
The "deals" change after every financial quarter so you cant really compare with what others got. Mine for example was £999 down (before optional extras), £199 for 24 months.

It works out as (copy/pasted from an email):
On the road price £14891.36

Deposit £2139 (of which £500 taken today, £1639 to pay on collection)

24 x £199 ( first payment is £298 )

1 x optional final payment of £8725

APR 4.5%

If your serious about getting a Clio then call and speak to Richard at Crawley Down. Hes helped myself and many other cliosport.net members get our 200s on the best deals possible, i even drove down from Derby to collect mine it was deffinately worth it:

Richard Haughton
Crawley Down Renault
Snow Hill
Copthorne
West Sussex
RH10 3EQ

01342 710070

Good luck!

Thanks for that SarGara - See.. if that's the offer I was able to tie down, I'd take it in a heart beat - but sadly I think the boat has sailed on that one.

I'm happy with my 197 - but if I could get a cracking deal on a new 200, I'd have one.

Might give Richard a call and test the water.

Thanks for advice!

My personal opinion is that if you want to buy a car on finance and end up paying 20k and been locked in a 4 year deal you must really really like the car. The point I'm trying to make is that that I see loads of people buying new clios on finance, and then something happens (4 years is a long period) or they get bored of the car or whatever, and they sell it (or trying to sell it) loosing big money.

Personally I'm absolutely fine by that because people who buy new are the reason 2nd hand cars exist:smile: I'm just trying to let you know (I'm sure you know it already) that if you buy a new car be prepared for a big depreciation. You can always buy a 200 with good mileage, relatively new for around 11k and let another person pay the huge depreciation. (Bear in mind that new clio is coming out).

It's a massive difference but this is only my personal opinion, you obviously know better:smile: I've bought an R27, very good money, I won't ever sell it, owned it for a year, I haven't done any mods whatsoever and still love it to bits! Serious love in the air:smile: I would just simply refuse to pay the massive depreciation hence the 2nd hand car:smile:

Good luck with whatever you decide. Either or, you'll love the clio big time!