Gran Turismo 5 - PS3

Apparently there are 1000 cars, 60 tracks, crash damage (including rolls etc), youtube support to upload your vids. Gonna get a Logitech G27 steering wheel to accompany it i think- comes with 6 speed gear box. Looking forward to chucking the 197 round nurburgring. Still no porsche. but veyrons and enzos make up for it.

wouldnt hold your breath, this was scheduled for release on launch day nearly 2.5 years ago :roll:

yeah i saw that too, may get a pre-order in, or wait for the special edition, with some crummy free bee, that you won't ever use, but pay and extra £10 for, i still ahve that crappy old GT keyfob

its not out in december anymore, it was meant to be the 9th dec i think. but theyve pushed it back.... AGAIN and now its a definate release date of march, altho that is just the japanese release date so god knos wen we r finally going to get it

Just read about the release date... I have been waiting for ages for this :@! was supose to be out a year ago or more!

thats a kick in the teeth! i got very excited thinking it wont be too long at 7th Dec. If its not out until 2010 i want the new McLaren in there!

2010, I love the GT series but I think its taking the mic abit now, iirc the original release date was march 2008 if we delivered parts 2 years late we wouldn't have any customers.

Similar Thread Suggestions