Got some money to spend....

Excellent, cheers Jonesy, don't mine lumpy as long as it's driveable and not going to be having to go back on the rollers every two minutes...

Excellent, cheers Jonesy, don't mine lumpy as long as it's driveable and not going to be having to go back on the rollers every two minutes...

take it to a place that can fit them correctly and find a mapper who actually knows what they r doing and i am sure u wont have no probs

I'd be interested, but you already know that!!! :smiley:

Realistically it'd be March before I had the money though and May before I'd need them...

Please do!

I'm sure shakey_hand_man had schricks on his 200 and I dont think it was a simple as just remap it once timed.

Al see what I can dig out.

I'd be interested, but you already know that!!! :smiley:

Realistically it'd be March before I had the money though and May before I'd need them...

So thats +2. just remind me, The Cambelt and Aux belt kit should be changed on the Clio Sport every 72,000 miles or 5 Years; whichever is soonest? Mines only done about 40k but its a 57 so would it be due next year?

Correct, yours would be due at some point next year. Mine's an '07 on 39,000M, registered May '07. :smile:

The 288/280 set look quite similar to the spec' of the CatCams 401 (287/282) but offer a bit more lift. K-Tec do them for £780, we may get more of a discount from them? They say the 402s give around 19BHP peak and they're a fair bit milder than the 401, so I'd say that it'd be a pretty much nailed on 20BHP increase...

Last edited:
So thats +2. just remind me, The Cambelt and Aux belt kit should be changed on the Clio Sport every 72,000 miles or 5 Years; whichever is soonest? Mines only done about 40k but its a 57 so would it be due next year?

Wouldn't count me in just yet. Spending my OT on brakes at the end of the month. Will be a few months yet before cams are at the top of my list at the very earliest.

Correct, yours would be due at some point next year. Mine's an '07 on 39,000M, registered May '07. :smile:

The 288/280 set look quite similar to the spec' of the CatCams 401 (287/282) but offer a bit more lift. K-Tec do them for £780, we may get more of a discount from them? They say the 402s give around 19BHP peak and they're a fair bit milder than the 401, so I'd say that it'd be a pretty much nailed on 20BHP increase...

Ktec then....?????

Got to be worth asking them first if there's a couple of us I'd think. Don't we get 10% off already anyway through being paid up on here? :wink: