Got myself a clio 197

Wonder if that could be the reason why the mileage is low, been for sale for so long, gunna ring them up tomorrow get more info, i did a hpi check says its had 2 owners but they say its had 1 so il be ringing them and getting some much needed answers

I've got no experience with that particular garage but it might be that the car was a pre-reg or demo, that would explain it having technically 2 owners.

But really it would be one owner. Will be interesting to hear what they say as where I bought my car done the same thing, said one owner but it's had two, I asked them and all they said was pre-reg or demo but couldn't give me an exact answer.

I'm going to get the full ownership history from the dvla, need to pay but at least I'll know for definite.

Although to be honest as long as the cars got no issues then previous owners isn't the end of the world, congrats on your purchase.

Finally picked up my ultra red clio 197 today, very happy with it, gearbox feels tight and very smooth upto the redline, only niggles so far theres a noise coming from i think under the car, think its the heatshield rattling and need to strip brakes and get them cleaned up, already done 170 miles today and is now ticked on 5,245 miles. Very happy :smile: il put pics on soon when the weather is better looks stunning in ultra red with gloss black alloys.

Similar Thread Suggestions