Got myself an st

Factory order then?

Black isn't my favourite colour but does look the nuts:

DSCN1123_zpscbb9504b.jpg

Yeah. Factory order, only one we could get soon was in white. We didn't want.

The missus didn't want black but she changed her mind when she saw one. It was either black or blue!

Quite a few jumping over to these now.. Bet you can't wait

Cannot wait! Jase may need to start doing st stickers etc.

I do like that in black, looks mean!! What are the brakes like on these? I saw an st the other day in town and thought the brakes looked a bit on the small side :s

I do like that in black, looks mean!! What are the brakes like on these? I saw an st the other day in town and thought the brakes looked a bit on the small side :s

They are pretty small though Mark says his ST brakes lasted better around Goodwood than his 200's did.

Stunning in black. I had a look at a blue one today, and the first thing that jumped out at me was the front calipers painted red. I would be swapping to brembo etc. just for the visual aspect.

Stunning in black. I had a look at a blue one today, and the first thing that jumped out at me was the front calipers painted red. I would be swapping to brembo etc. just for the visual aspect.

Dont think you can get Brembos yet for the ST.

There are 4-pot kits from Alcon and AP Racing already on the market.

Dont think you can get Brembos yet for the ST.

There are 4-pot kits from Alcon and AP Racing already on the market.

Any 4 pot calipers would look better than the standard red ones. Also saw a blue focus without the style pack and the bright silver wheels looked great against the blue.

Just shows Renault have missed a trick tho eh Mike?

More people on here going for ST's than EDC's...speaks volumes.

Similar Thread Suggestions