Got my Volvo C30 T5 R-Desiqn

Warmed up the car for a while then i drove it like i just got my drivers licence for 15 mins, it took me some time to adjust with all this blind spot detector and whatever, filled her up with full petrol and then proceeded riding her like a bull! using the triptronic gear made it alive...but not longer than 10 min because the weather today is really HOT! parked it in the garage and i could smell something lovely coming from the engine :tongueout:roud:
i'm planning on racing my friends tonight to see if this car could surprise me,i'll post some pictures late at night.

Last edited:
Oh GTFO lol :smiley:

Im going through a phase of missing mine a bit at the min lol (as one has popped up at work)

Sweet cars, just a shame the handling experience is completely numb (hence why i sold mine) but the engine is sublime! Had mine tweeked by MTE and a simple remap saw it with 270bhp :tongueout:

DSC_0020.jpg

I had the BLIS (blind spot) system on mine too... TBH a waste of time and money, as you soon forget its there and just resort back to turning your head lol... and its not very good :smiley:

Was just speaking to a Volvo salesman who told me in September (Think he means 2011) theyre releasing a new C-30 built by Heico Sportiv. T6 (3.0l) engine, 4WD and over 300bhp. Costing ......

wait for it ......

£40k+ ... lmao :lol: Should be a fast car though. :thumbup:

are those the guys that provide the power pack on the 230 to take it up to 250? If so i might have misquoted the company name.

Possibly, Polestar were meant to be offering remaps as optional extras through Volvo, dunno if it ever actually happened.

But TBH 250 is a bit pants, mine was an MTE map (ex TWR programmer) and that whacked it up by 40bhp lol and enough torque to make your eyeballs spin round.

quite like the c30.....lot better than some of the other euro boxes made :thumbup1:

lmfao classic ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

id like to have his money, not his looks lol